View my hometown Hui’an and its time-honored stone carving arts in videos by clicking on the following links:
- 32-kilometer-long Stone Carving Corridor in my hometown between Expressway Hui’an Exit and Chongwu Ancient Granite Walled City where our stone carving factory is located.
Viewers from mainland China: Watch on Youku 优酷 Viewers from outside China: Watch on Youtube
- Hui’an Stone Carving, List of National Intangible Cultural Heritage of China, 2006
- Explore Huian, the location of our architectural stone factory. There are 3 tags for Hui’an: Hui Diao-Hui’an Stone Carving; Hui Jian-Hui’an Construction; Hui Nv-Hui’an Women.
- Happy Journey Across China Episode 190: Huian Stone Carving presented by Ms HAN Jia & Mr John Gordon, which was a CCTV China Central Television program for learning Chinese idioms by introducing beautiful coastal towns and cities.
- Daughters of the Sea , Hui’an Women in traditional clothes different from other China’s Han women and well-known to the nation and world for their natural beauty, braveness, stoicism, honesty, industry and and contribution to their family, who you may have met them on your local photographers and painters’ works.
- Colorful Hui’an & Dehua White Porcelain of Distant Hometown series by CCTV-4 China Central Television Chinese International.
- Experts from World Cratfs Council had high praise for stone carving arts of my hometown Hui’an, Quanzhou, Fujian, China May 28, 2015